Say Yeah: KISS-themed mini golf course opening in Vegas
10 June 2011
Only in Las Vegas would a KISS-themed, glow-in-the-dark, indoor miniature golf course make its way into a local strip mall.
Monster Mini Golf recently signed a 10-year, $3 million lease to open an indoor mini golf course at The Shoppes at Harmon Square at Harmon Avenue and Paradise Road. The company operates 25 mini golf courses across the country.
The 18-hole indoor course called Rock’n Mini Golf will feature sound effects and a live DJ who will play KISS music to go with the animated KISS props found throughout the course. The venue will also feature KISS contests, trivia and prizes.
Construction recently began in the space, and the course is scheduled to open in November.
Rock’n Mini Golf will also include an arcade and a private room for parties, special events and the ultimate KISS/mini golf fan weddings.
Join the Discussion:
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?