Mirage’s Jet nightclub to close, reopen on New Year’s as ‘1OAK’
24 August 2011
Las Vegas nightlife operator the Light Group today said the Jet nightclub at the Mirage will close Sept. 6 and reopen New Year’s Eve as "1OAK" in partnership with the Butter Group of New York.
The Butter Group is known for operating trendy venues including the Darby and Butter restaurants and the Darby Downstairs, 1OAK NYC, Butter NC and 1OAK Brazil lounges and clubs.
"Combining the Light Group's expertise and experience in service and management with the Butter Group's edgy New York City style and energy, 1OAK Las Vegas will be a truly unique nightlife experience that will set new industry standards in Las Vegas," Light Group founder Andrew Sasson said in a statement.
Join the Discussion:
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?