Sun moves business coverage to newly launched partner site, VEGASINC.com
6 April 2011
Greenspun Media Group has launched a new website for daily and breaking business news in conjunction with its reimagined weekly business magazine, VEGAS INC.
VEGASINC.com features the award-winning business news you've come to expect from the Las Vegas Sun and VEGAS INC's predecessor weekly, In Business Las Vegas, as told by the most experienced business writers in the market. Starting today, online readers will find all of the Sun's business coverage on VEGASINC.com.
The new website encompasses all of the VEGAS INC print edition's feature stories, columns, interviews and profiles, as well as other in-depth, online-only stories and the most up-to-date breaking business news from around the Las Vegas Valley.
VEGASINC.com will have daily stories on topics like gaming, real estate, tourism and finance (to name a few) with photo galleries and videos to match. The website will also feature episodes of the rebranded business affairs television program "VEGAS INC" -- which airs at 6:30 p.m. Sundays on KSNV Channel 3.
In addition to news stories, you'll also find interactive features on VEGASINC.com like weekly reader polls, maps on housing numbers and a digital copy of each week's print edition to flip through on your computer. Soon, a custom version of the VEGAS INC print edition that has been specifically formatted for iPad tablet computers will be available.
Social media has been integrated right into the VEGASINC.com homepage with a Twitter feed from the top Las Vegas executives and companies, as well as links to the magazine's Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages. Find out what topics and businesses are trending locally according to Foursquare and Gowalla check-ins and recent Google searches within the Las Vegas Valley -- all in real time, a first for a local business site, giving readers a constantly updated indicator of trends in Southern Nevada.
Business happens 24/7 in Las Vegas and VEGASINC.com will be right there with it.
We welcome your feedback and comments on VEGASINC.com as the site evolves. Send your thoughts and suggestions to email@example.com.
Join the Discussion:
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?