American Airlines adds fifth daily Las Vegas-Los Angeles flight
5 April 2011
American Airlines has added a fifth daily flight between Los Angeles and Las Vegas, starting today.
The new flight is scheduled for departures of 7:20 a.m. from McCarran International Airport and 6:20 p.m. from Los Angeles International Airport.
American said the flight would allow Las Vegans to catch a connection between Los Angeles and Shanghai, which also begins today. That flight is scheduled to leave at 3:10 p.m. each day.
The company said the Shanghai-Los Angeles connection is part of its expansion in Los Angeles that includes the addition of more 30 flights today to 15 cities.
Join the Discussion:
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?