“The Professional Restructuring of Professional Sports”
Hosted by the Turnaround Management Association, the panel will feature the Hon. Redfield T. Baum; Jordan Kroop, of Squire Sanders and Dempsey; and Cathy L. Reece, of Fennemore Craig Jones Vargas. They will talk about professional sports team restructurings through bankruptcy and provide lessons on turnarounds from non-sporting cases.
When: Wednesday, March 20, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Country Club, 3000 Joe W. Brown Drive, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted March 15, 2013
Last updated March 15, 2013
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Myth of the casino maze debunked: Casino companies are starting to encourage customers to head outside
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?