Environmental health and safety class
Offered by the Building Owners and Managers Association of Nevada, this course teaches property managers how to provide a safe and healthy work environment. The class runs through Wednesday. The price includes breakfast and lunch for three days.
When: Monday, Feb. 4, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: La Plaza Business Center
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 30, 2013
Last updated Jan. 30, 2013
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?