This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Phillip Dunning, CCIM, Joins Colliers International as Senior Associate
Published on Tue, Feb 26, 2013 (11:13 a.m.)
Dunning’s experience in real estate comes from several years as a developer in Lake Havasu City, Ariz. In 2008, he moved to Las Vegas and began working at MDL Group, where he continued to advance his career by focusing on all facets of the retail sector including receiver-appointed sales, receivership leasing and eminent domain consulting. Dunning also specializes in retail build-to-suits, single-tenant transactions and triple net sales.
In 2011, Dunning received his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation – commercial real estate’s global standard for professional achievement. He is also an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), serving as a member of the ICSC Next Generation event planning committee.
“We’re very proud to have Phillip on our team,” said Mixer. “His experiences both in and out of the real estate industry represent the type of well-rounded professional that can meet the growing needs of our clients.”
With Colliers International, Dunning plans to offer the highest quality of service to his clients, continuing the company’s impact on Southern Nevada’s overall retail development.
About Colliers International
Colliers International is the third-largest commercial real estate services company in the world, with over 12,300 professionals operating out of more than 520 offices in 62 countries. A subsidiary of FirstService Corporation (NASDAQ: FSRV; TSX: FSV and FSV.PR.U), it focuses on accelerating success for its clients by seamlessly providing a full range of services to real estate users, owners and investors worldwide, including global corporate solutions, brokerage, property and asset management, hotel investment sales and consulting, valuation, consulting and appraisal services, mortgage banking and research. Commercial Property Executive and Multi-Housing News magazines ranked Colliers International the top U.S. real estate company. The latest annual survey by the Lipsey Company ranked Colliers International as the second-most recognized commercial real estate firm in the world.
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?