This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Dr. Mona Bambha Joins HealthCare Partners, Moves to Sunrise Clinic
Published on Mon, Feb 25, 2013 (2:38 p.m.)
At the Sunrise clinic, Dr. Bambha combines her experience with the latest in medical technology to ensure the best care for her patients. The internist joined HealthCare Partners Medical Group as a result of the company’s Total Care Model, an innovative approach in which physicians and professional staff work as a coordinated team to manage patients’ care and overall health.
“HealthCare Partners strives to bring the most trusted and experienced doctors to its clinics in Southern Nevada,” said Amir Bacchus, M.D., chief medical officer for HealthCare Partners. “We are excited to welcome Dr. Bambha to the HealthCare Partners family.”
Prior to joining HealthCare Partners, Bambha was a hospitalist at St. Luke’s Hospital in New Bedford, Mass.
Dr. Bambha received her medical degree from Lady Harding Medical College in New Delhi, India, where she also completed a residency in otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat). In addition, she completed a residency in internal medicine at the Bronx VA Medical Center in Bronx, N.Y.
Patients can visit HealthCare Partners’ website, www.hcpnv.com, for directions and appointment information. Patients can also call 702-262-1130 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Bambha.
About HealthCare Partners Nevada
HealthCare Partners Nevada is a medical group with a network of more than 290 primary care physicians and more than 1,300 specialists. With more than 99 clinics and specialty care affiliates throughout Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump, Boulder City and Mesquite, HealthCare Partners Nevada is committed to delivering the highest quality of care to all of its patients. Through its Total Care Model, HealthCare Partners provides patient-centered, comprehensive primary, specialty and urgent care services. Founded in 1996, HealthCare Partners Nevada is an affiliate of HealthCare Partners LLC, which has offices in California, Florida, New Mexico and Nevada.
For more information about HealthCare Partners Nevada, please visit www.hcpnv.com
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?