This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Las Vegas Tech Professional Speaks in Austin, TX
Published on Tue, Feb 19, 2013 (4:27 p.m.)
Besides speaking on content campaign strategies, Zila will be an ambassador for the Vegas Tech scene at the regional search engine optimization conference, which is a prelude to the national New Orleans and Las Vegas PubCon events.
“I’m proud to represent Las Vegas as a growing tech destination where start-ups can succeed,” said Zila. “Presenting at conferences like this raises awareness for Las Vegas and our industry.”
The conference will attract hundreds of search engine optimization, paid search and affiliate sales professionals to the AT&T; Conference Center for a full day of in-depth panels.
Textbroker®, the leading internet platform for on-demand, unique written content, is a marketplace for thousands of authors and buyers of unique articles across the globe. Textbroker is offered in US and UK English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and French, delivering tens of thousands of items per month to its client base. In 2010, Viewpoint Capital Partners, a €200 million private equity firm, became the first outside investor in Textbroker’s parent company, Sario Marketing GmbH.
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- In love at EDC? Now you can get married at the festival
- Nevada justices may be growing weary of inmate’s frequent appeals
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?