This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Celebrate Frank European Service's new service center and 12th anniversary
Published on Fri, Feb 15, 2013 (4:37 p.m.)
To thank its customers for 12 successful years and celebrate the opening of its new service center, Frank's European Service will host an Open House on February 22 from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM at its Las Vegas location, 1931 North Rainbow Boulevard.
Frank's European is also pleased to welcome local radio personality Alan Stock of AM 720 KDWN to its celebration on February 22. Mr. Stock will be broadcasting live from Frank's European Service at 7:00 AM.
Guests may stop by the Open House whenever their schedules permit. Frank's will be serving continental breakfast between 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for guests stopping by in the morning; guests coming during the lunch hour will be provided with light lunch bites and appetizers from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM. Later in the evening, from 5:00 to 7:00 PM, Frank's will offer its guests hors d'oeurves, wine and dessert.
Frank Scandura, owner of Frank's European Service, has been servicing Mercedes, Jaguars, Audis and other luxury European cars in Las Vegas for 24 years. Mr. Scandura is well known throughout the Las Vegas area for providing the highest level of service and expertise when it comes to luxury European cars.
"Frank's European Service is committed to taking care of our customers in the same way we take care of family and friends," said Mr. Scandura. "We hope our customers will be as excited as we are about the new service center, and we look forward to thanking our customers for their loyalty at the Open House on February 22."
Mr. Scandura also noted that several companies must be thanked for their help in completing the service center on time in January 2013: Western Case Work, FEI Construction, Vision Sign Inc, Zen Interiors Inc, Automotive Equipment of Nevada, Wallcraft Ltd., and Comworx all played an important role in the completion of the project.
To learn more about the Open House on February 22 or get more details about the amenities of Frank's new service center, please call Frank's European Service directly (702) 365-9100. Customers may also visit the website at www.frankseuropeanservice.com or on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/franksmercedesservice
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?