This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Dr. Ivan A. Arce-Munoz Joins HealthCare Partners, Moves to Civic Center Clinic
Published on Fri, Jan 25, 2013 (11:23 a.m.)
At the Civic Center clinic, Dr. Arce-Munoz combines his experience with the latest in medical technology to ensure the best care for his patients. The family physician joined HealthCare Partners Medical Group as a result of the company’s Total Care model, an innovative approach in which physicians and professional staff work as a coordinated team to manage patients’ care and overall health.
“HealthCare Partners strives to bring the most trusted and experienced doctors to its clinics in Southern Nevada,” said Amir Bacchus, M.D., chief medical officer for HealthCare Partners. “We are excited to welcome Dr. Arce-Munoz to the HealthCare Partners family.”
Dr. Arce-Munoz is board certified in family medicine. Prior to moving to Las Vegas, he was a general practitioner in the emergency department at the Al Noor Hospital in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. In addition, he served as a resident and medical student teacher in San Antonio.
Dr. Arce-Munoz received his medical degree from Universidad Del Valle in Cali, Colombia in 1998 and completed his residency in family medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA) School of Medicine. He is fluent in Spanish.
Patients can visit HealthCare Partners’ website, www.hcpnv.com, for directions and appointment information.
About HealthCare Partners Nevada
HealthCare Partners Nevada is a medical group with a network of more than 290 primary care physicians and more than 1,300 specialists. With more than 99 clinics and specialty care affiliates throughout Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Pahrump, Boulder City and Mesquite, HealthCare Partners Nevada is committed to delivering the highest quality of care to all of its patients. Through its Total Care model, HealthCare Partners provides patient-centered, comprehensive primary, specialty and urgent care services. Founded in 1996, HealthCare Partners Nevada is an affiliate of HealthCare Partners LLC, which has offices in California, Florida, New Mexico and Nevada.
For more information about HealthCare Partners Nevada, please visit www.hcpnv.com.
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?