This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Prudential Americana Group Gives Toys For Las Vegas Tots
Published on Wed, Jan 9, 2013 (4 p.m.)
“The generosity of Prudential Americana Group’s team members is unmatched in Nevada,” said Mark Stark, CEO. “When they hear of a need, they come together to help their fellow citizens. Combined, our offices donated $15,000 in toys to give Southern Nevada children a happy holiday.”
The company is known for its service to the community and supports organizations including Opportunity Village, the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the Sunshine Kids. Hundreds of Prudential’s real estate sales executives also donate to individual charities and give a percentage of their earnings with every home sale to non-profit organizations, amounting to hundreds of thousands donated every year.
Stark owns the sixth largest Prudential franchise in North America, which includes both Prudential Americana Group in Nevada and Prudential Arizona Properties, both the largest Prudential franchises in their respective states. Combined, this award-winning company has 21 offices and 2,000 real estate sales executives. It is home to some of the country’s top-selling real estate executives and teams and has been recognized by JD Power and Associates multiple times for its commitment to customer service.
Prudential Americana Group was ranked #20 in RIS Media’s 24th Annual Power Broker Survey of the country’s top 300 real estate companies http://remag.rismedia.com/t/14873.
In 2012 Prudential Americana Group was named a “Best Place To Work” in Southern Nevada and was included in the prestigious Inc. 5000 listing of America’s top private companies. Prudential Americana Group also houses a fully accredited real estate school with free Continuing Education classes every month.
Through its real estate brands, Prudential Real Estate has nearly 80,000 real estate professionals in more than 2,800 locations across North America. Its global footprint spans North America, the United Kingdom, France, China, Singapore, India, Brazil and Australia, and includes more than 2,500 employees worldwide.
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?