This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
Michael McNerny Joins Ballard Spahr as an Associate in Las Vegas
Published on Thu, Nov 29, 2012 (4:05 p.m.)
Mr. McNerny is a 2012 graduate of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, where he was a member of the Real Estate Law Society and the Organization for Part-time Law Students. Before and during law school, he worked for several years as a senior paralegal for The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Harrah's Entertainment (now Caesars Entertainment), and Nevada Title Company. As a senior paralegal in the gaming industry, he provided direct support and guidance through the development, opening phases, and initial operations for a $3.9 billion, 2,900-room, 6.5 million-square-foot fully integrated resort casino.
Mr. McNerny is a member of Ballard Spahr's Real Estate Department and its Commercial Real Estate Recovery; Government Relations, Regulatory Affairs and Contracting; Real Estate Development, Finance, Leasing, and Tax; Resort and Hotel; and Zoning and Land Use Groups.
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Surging home values in Las Vegas expected to keep their momentum
- Lake Las Vegas, long viewed as a bust, is rebounding
- What the Firefly outbreak means for the restaurant's future and the alleged victims' pocketbooks
- Cowabummer: The planned Memorial Day opening of Henderson's Cowabunga Bay Water Park is delayed
- Report: Las Vegas among top spots to ‘flip’ homes
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?