This is a press release submitted to Vegas INC. It has not been verified or edited by Vegas INC.
SGE, Inc. launches new interactive website
Published on Tue, Nov 6, 2012 (9:59 a.m.)
6 November 2012
Corin R. Walson
702-475 5573; mobile 702-521-8023
SGE, Inc. New Website Announcement
A sleeker design, additional content and an interactive e-learning demo site are all part of the new website launched today by SGE, Inc., a cutting edge, global designer of learning experiences and service cultures, specializing in training development, internal and external branding, executive retreats, consulting and E-learning.
Designed with a fresh appearance and user-friendly navigation that allows visitors to quickly find accurate, well-organized information, SGE’s new website places greater emphasis on its services, including the new e-learning demo site which makes an impactful presentation of the company’s specialties in training development and E–Learning.
“The success of our clients’ Corporate Culture and their ability to deliver the desired service levels lies in their ability to communicate this culture,” said Shane Green, President and Founder of SGE. “With our new website, SGE is excited to communicate our own culture of providing clear, strong and positive solutions for our clients and partners.”
To further communicate with global citizens, SGE’s new website also includes links to its social media sites, including Facebook and LinkedIn.
Visit SGE, Inc.’s new website at www.shanegreen.com.
About SGE, Inc.
SGE, Inc. is a cutting edge global services company offering a one-stop solution for organizations seeking to improve their operation, create a new service culture or develop a new long–term strategy for improving staff performance through custom training and learning programs. Since 1999, SGE has created experiences for some of today’s most innovative brands and service leaders, including The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Christie’s, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, NetJets, Stanford, Cornell University, UCLA, Hilton Hotels and Cipriani.
1930 Village Center Cir 3-886
Las Vegas, NV 89143
Office: +1 702 475 5573
Office: +1 310 200 3417
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Experience wins out over price in selection of jails’ food vendor
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
- Developer attains 'a real little gem' in ManhattanWest, now the Gramercy
- These five homes sold in May for how much?
- So long, Shenandoah? Wayne Newton expects to move into newly purchased home by month's end
- Rio plans zip line ride between two towers
- The Fremont Street Experience no longer free at the Golden Nugget
Will online gaming hurt brick-and-mortar casinos?