|Sports Book||100-seat race and sports book|
|Health club||Deluxe fitness room and group exercise studio.|
|Spa||Spa at Aria|
|Shopping Center||Crystals, a 500,000-square-foot retail and entertainment district is located just outside.|
|Convention Facilities||300,000 square feet|
|Business Center||Full service|
|Hotel Room Internet|
|Casino Wireless Internet|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||ADA and hearing impaired rooms are also available.|
|Self Parking Garage||Valet and self-parking|
|Remote Baggage Check-in|
|On Site Catering|
|Players Club||M life is MGM Resorts International’s rewards program that gives you the power to earn benefits for virtually every dollar you spend. That means you’ll be rewarded for enjoying hotel, dining, entertainment and spa experiences, along with your slot and table play at any one of 15 MGM Resorts’ destinations. Your play and spend are recognized as a single account, making it easy to stay, play and win wherever you like, whenever you like. Earn points, Express Comps, Tier Credits, and more! Advance your tier and earn even more credits.|
|Buffet||Buffet at Aria|
Nightclub & Bars
- Bar Moderno
- At Bar Moderno, enjoy cocktails and live entertainment in a welcoming and refined atmosphere.
- City Bar
- This full-service bar is a welcome retreat in the middle of Aria's casino floor action. Lounge comfortably while mingling with friends.
- Deuce Gaming Lounge
- The Deuce cocktail lounge offers high-stakes gaming in a sophisticated atmosphere which features stylish décor and a seductive ambiance. INDUSTRY WEDNESDAYS The middle of the week just got better with one of the newest industry nights in town at The Deuce Lounge. The Deuce is the spot for swank and sophistication. Guests can enjoy the open champagne bar from 10 p.m. – 11 p.m. and half price bottles for locals all night.
- Gold Lounge
- Gold Lounge at Aria is Cirque du Soleil’s newest and most decadent nightlife creation inspired by Elvis Presley's Graceland.
- Haze Nightclub
- Haze Nightclub is a cutting-edge space which encourages guests to question their sense of perception and reality. The nightclub features large hanging props over the entryway draws guests to a grand staircase transporting them to the mezzanine level where they can enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the action below. The main dance floor peers up at a wall of interactive projection screens spanning 100 feet on a performance structure where impromptu acts regularly take place. Suede walls and plush surfaces define the interior, including a two-story wall of lights. INDUSTRY THURSDAYS ARIA’s premier nightspot, HAZE, offers the perfect early start to the weekend, catering to mavens of the Vegas nightlife scene and locals with the hottest music spun by resident DJs Karma and David Christian as well as the most exciting special guests imaginable.
- View Bar
- View Bar's prime location makes it the perfect place to kick-off an evening in CityCenter or relaxing after a day of shopping at Crystals.
|American Fish at Aria|| ||MORE INFO »|
|barMASA|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Blossom|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Breeze Cafe|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Buffet at Aria|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Café Vettro|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Five50 Pizza Bar||MORE INFO »|
|Javier's|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Jean Georges Steakhouse|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Jean Philippe Patisserie at Aria|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Julian Serrano|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Lemongrass|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Roasted Bean|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Sage|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Sirio Ristorante|| ||MORE INFO »|
|Tetsu|| ||MORE INFO »|
3730 Las Vegas Blvd
- Sports Book
- Seats: 100
- Tables: Unknown
- Total machines: 1940