The People: Feb. 28, 2013
We want to hear from you. Send your information to [email protected].
Patrick Diab was appointed brand strategist for WinTech, a business technology company. Diab will be responsible for marketing, social media, sales, customer relations and brand advancement. Diab previously worked as an online brand consultant for several local small businesses.
The Multiple Sclerosis Center at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health was awarded the Conrad N. Hilton Grant, a three-year grant of $1.3 million to advance the treatment and research of MS. Forte LLP has formed a partnership with Peter Krueger, of Capital Partners LLC. Both Forte and Capital Partners have provided strategic public policy advice to businesses, local governments, nonprofits and other organizations for more than 30 years.
Diana Morgan was appointed major gifts officer at Vegas PBS. Morgan previously served as director of development for the Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada.
Jacob Oberman joined the board of directors for the Nevada Blind Children’s Foundation. He is director of global gaming development for MGM Resorts International.
Robert Gerber was named senior vice president and human capital manager at Nevada State Bank. Gerber has served in various leadership roles at the bank, including retail sales and service manager, training manager and business intelligence manager.
Avison Young hired Dana Berggren as a vice president and Brandon McCool as a senior associate. Berggren specializes in office leasing and sales, investment properties, green buildings and sustainability. She previously was a director at Cushman & Wakefield. She has 15 years of real estate experience and serves on the board of directors for NAIOP Southern Nevada. McCool specializes in office leasing and sales, business development and financial analysis. He previously was an associate at the Scherer Group at Newmark Grubb Knight Frank. McCool began his career in a boutique firm where he oversaw leasing and sales for medical, office, industrial and retail buildings.
Collyn Morgan is a sales executive at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. Morgan works with the residential sales team and manages social media for the division.
Caesars Entertainment selected Lewis and Roca as its go-to law firm for intellectual property. The practice is led by Michael McCue.
SK+G Advertising announced several new hires. They are:
• Lori Lopez, a media planner/buyer for the Allegiant Air account. Lopez previously worked as an advertising supervisor at MGM Resorts International.
• Rachel Wadsworth, also a media planner/buyer for the Allegiant Air account. Wadsworth previously worked for the R2C Group, a direct response agency, and Kirvin Doak Communications.
• Piya Phungphiphadhana, an assistant account executive at Trialogue Direct, the firm’s direct marketing division, for the Lake of the Torches Resort Casino account. He previously worked at R&R Partners.
• Ashley DiTommaso, a media coordinator. DiTammaso monitors media orders for the firm and handles outdoor advertising for clients.
• Yvette Hausman, a database coordinator at Trialogue Direct. Hausman previously worked as an account manager at AkzoNobel, a raw chemical manufacturer.
• Troy Gallo, an account executive at Trialogue Direct for the Konica Minolta account. Gallo previously worked for MGM Resorts International on its Luxor, Excalibur and CityCenter accounts and at the Mirage as a hotel marketing manager.