Scores of digital marketing gurus are expected to descend on Las Vegas this month.
Impact13, an annual Internet marketing convention, will be held Sept. 25-27 at Aria. It is organized by the Internet Marketing Association of San Clemente, Calif., which counts more than 810,000 members.
Keynote speakers include Brad Rencher, general manager of digital marketing for software firm Adobe Systems; Rod Smith, vice president of computer maker IBM; and Steve Wood, founder of the digital marketing firm Eloqua, which tech giant Oracle Corp. bought for $935 million in February.
"Impact13 will dish up an incredible set of visionary leaders from across the Internet marketing space," Internet Marketing Association Chairman Sinan Kanatsiz said. "Attendees will come away with an unmatched experience encompassing insights into the most current and influential trends in this dynamic industry."
Gov. Brian Sandoval will discuss the importance of digital marketing and communications in Nevada.; U.S. Rep. Ken Calvert of Riverside County, Calif., will discuss economic opportunities and Internet marketing in Nevada; and Doug Carlson, founder of Fiji Water, will tell his company’s story. Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh will give a tour of the online retailer’s new downtown headquarters.
Breakout sessions will cover four categories and feature the following presenters:
• Sanjaya Krishna, principal, KPMG
• John Hair, director, KPMG
• Christoph Trappe, vice president of communications and innovation, United Way
• Jeff Davis, president and CEO, Orabrush
• Justin Ramers, director of digital and social media, Active Network
• Adrienne Garland, DirecTV
Mobile and content marketing
• Michael Schneider, CEO, Mobile Roadie
• Chris Surowiec, head of business and application development for global partners, Nokia
• Damon Ragusa, president, Idio
• Brent Gleeson, co-founder and chief marketing officer, Internet Marketing, Inc.
Data and analytics
• John Bollen, senior vice president and chief digital officer, MGM Resorts International
• Judy Loschen, vice president of digital analytics, Epsilon
• Jeff McCollum, president, Cake
• Pete Koliopoulos, vice president of marketing, Arrow ECS
• Pervez Delawalla, CEO and founder, Net2EZ
• Scott Roth, vice president of field and partner marketing, ExactTarget
• Angela Sanchez, vice president of direct marketing, Universal Music Group
• Frederick Vallaeys, thought leader, Google
• Matt Langie, vice president of strategic marketing, Adobe
• Greg Head, chief marketing officer, InfusionSoft