Nominations are now open!
Nominations for our 7th Annual Women to Watch Awards are now open. Honorees will be feature in our annual Women to Watch special publication. Deadline for nominations is Monday, Dec. 16. Nominate a businesswoman.
Properties with delinquent taxes were put up for auction by Clark County this morning, offering investors willing to put down cash an opportunity to score a deal.
- Former Assemblywoman Vivian Freeman dies at 86
- US unemployment falls to 7 percent on 203,000 jobs added
- Better pay now
- Will Supreme Court endow corporations with a soul, too?
- How many drinks does the world’s fastest bartender (he works in Las Vegas!) make in an hour?
- Advocacy group angles for $35K to help you leave your union
- Not feeding the meters at Town Square? Not to worry
- UFC latches on to NFL’s big event for Super exposure
- Couple to turn Walt Disney’s Chicago home into museum
Tuesday, Dec 10, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Tuesday, Dec 10
Las Vegas Country Club
Sunday, Dec 8, 5:30 p.m.
Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Art
- More Meetings »
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Metro officer indicted on sexual harassment charges
- Defense bolsters case for insanity plea in ax-slaying of infant
- Bus station guard tells police he pleaded for his life with suspect in shooting
- Auction of delinquent-tax properties nets more than $2 million
- Tina Kunzer-Murphy first woman to head UNLV athletics
- Financial experts: Nevada’s economy will continue improving in years to come