In the Notes: Verizon Wireless, Vegas PBS, Cobalt Data Centers, City National Bank, Creel Printing, Allstate Insurance Company, Nevada State Contractors Board, Nathan Adelson Hospice and more ...
- The Data: Aug. 31-Sept. 6
- The List: Casino operators
- People on the Move: Aug. 31-Sept. 6
- Scholarship is an investment in kids’ future
- Another month, another arena project in Las Vegas
- MMA fighter ‘War Machine’ extradited from California, booked into Clark County jail
- Woman injured, man arrested after morning shooting in southwest valley
- 1,500 rally in latest Culinary effort to pressure Station
- Slice of Princess Diana’s wedding cake auctioned
- Utah university removes Harry Reid’s name from center
Nominations are now open!
Our panel of judges will evaluate individuals and companies based on philanthropy work in Southern Nevada. There are seven categories. Honorees will be featured in our annual Giving Guide special publication. Deadline for nominations is Monday, June 23. Nominate an individual or company.
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- ‘O’ artist released from hospital after suffering injury during show
- Daughter: Joan Rivers ‘resting comfortably’ after cardiac arrest