The four major professional sports leagues and the NCAA filed papers in court Monday to stop New Jersey's plan to allow legal sports betting beginning this weekend, when gamblers could become the first in the nation outside Nevada to ...
- America says no to cappuccino potato chips
- Pedestrian bridge work to close Lamb Boulevard overnight
- Search for next UNLV president raises red flag for one regent
- Apple reports record 39.3 million iPhone sales
- The Notes: Oct. 19-25
- The List: Trade and professional organizations
- The Data: Oct. 19-25
- Help wanted: Good worker for fun-sounding job
- People on the Move: Oct. 19-25
- New development’s rise from dust of Clarion’s impending implosion could come at right time
Tuesday, Oct 21, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Tuesday, Oct 21, 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Oct 21, 5:30 p.m.
Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- More Meetings »
Nominations are now open!
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Inmate found dead from apparent suicide at Henderson jail is ID’d
- Police identify man accused of stabbing his wife to death
- Ugly traffic and behavior mar beautiful Rise Lantern Festival in Jean
- Nevada Assemblyman Pete Livermore dies of heart attack
- Woman pleads guilty to arson in Las Vegas pet shop fire
- Nevada teacher killed in school shooting honored
- Hairstyling iron starts small fire at South Point
- Dad, son hurt in fire at Mesquite timeshare resort
- No cause found for death of woman in desert near Pahrump