A second ice cream company has shut down production this week after health officials found listeria in a sample of its frozen treats. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams of Ohio said on its website that it recalled all ...
- Nasdaq sets record high, 15 years after dot-com bubble
- Reports say Comcast plans to drop $45B Time Warner Cable bid
- Heck doing ‘due diligence’ to look at run for Senate
- Longest runway at Las Vegas airport reopens after resurfacing
- Macau hampers Las Vegas Sands financial results in 1st quarter
- New-home sales, prices pick up steam in March
- New Tesla battery will be paired with rooftop solar panels
- Lottery machine plant closes after gaming company merger
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)