America has rejected the idea of cappuccino-flavored Lay's potato chips. Frito-Lay says "Wasabi Ginger" won its contest that gives people a chance to create a new flavor ...
- Pedestrian bridge work to close Lamb Boulevard overnight
- Search for next UNLV president raises red flag for one regent
- Apple reports record 39.3 million iPhone sales
- The Notes: Oct. 19-25
- The List: Trade and professional organizations
- The Data: Oct. 19-25
- Help wanted: Good worker for fun-sounding job
- People on the Move: Oct. 19-25
- New development’s rise from dust of Clarion’s impending implosion could come at right time
- Ebola causing some people to change their travel plans
Tuesday, Oct 21, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Tuesday, Oct 21, 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Oct 21, 5:30 p.m.
Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
- More Meetings »
Nominations are now open!
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Inmate found dead from apparent suicide at Henderson jail is ID’d
- Police identify man accused of stabbing his wife to death
- Nevada Assemblyman Pete Livermore dies of heart attack
- Woman pleads guilty to arson in Las Vegas pet shop fire
- Nevada teacher killed in school shooting honored
- Hairstyling iron starts small fire at South Point
- Dad, son hurt in fire at Mesquite timeshare resort
- No cause found for death of woman in desert near Pahrump