North Las Vegas administrators were finishing a tentative budget to submit to the Nevada Department of Taxation on Tuesday in a bid to avoid a state takeover of city finances and ...
- 5 things to know about tax day
- For tax filers, these freebies make the day more palatable
- China Film takes first stake in Hollywood movies
- Joe Downtown: Company gets tax credits for shooting movie in Las Vegas
- The List: Businesses owned by minorities and/or women
- Turning the tables on health care
- The Data: April 13-19
- People on the move: April 13-19
- You learn it, you make it, you bottle it, you drink it
Tuesday, Apr 15
Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Tuesday, Apr 15
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
Wednesday, Apr 16
ARIA Resort & Casino at CityCenter
- More Conventions »
Tuesday, Apr 15, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Tuesday, Apr 15, 11:00 a.m.
Lawry's The Prime Rib
Wednesday, Apr 16, 11:30 a.m.
- More Meetings »
Nominations are now open!
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian had heart attack, doctors say
- Pedestrian happens upon body in desert off Blue Diamond Road