After reporting disappointing quarterly sales Thursday, Starbucks said it will offer a delivery option on its mobile app in select areas of the U.S starting next year. The Seattle-based company declined to provide more details, but has been pushing to get people to use its app as a way to ...
- Lawyer to seek back wages for up to 20,000 strippers
- Three election takeaways on the final day of early voting
- On the national stage, Dean Heller quietly steps out of Harry Reid’s shadow
- In swing district, it’s door-to-door race to win control of Nevada Senate
- Rep. Steven Horsford, once a sure bet, fights for his political life
- Big gain in Visa drives Dow average higher
- Court: Strippers were club employees, could be owed millions
- Not so sweet: Chocolate prices are set to rise
- Developers say work to begin on Strip arena at site of old water park
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’
- Why Adam Laxalt is hanging on in his fight with Ross Miller for Nevada attorney general
Friday, Oct 31
Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino
Friday, Oct 31
Palace Station Hotel & Casino
- More Conventions »
Tuesday, Nov 4, 6:00 p.m.
Luxor Hotel & Casino
Tuesday, Nov 4, 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Nov 4, 10:00 a.m.
- More Meetings »
(via Bloomberg Businessweek)
Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD:US) is seeking $1.75 billion in loans to refinance existing debt while Community Health Systems Inc. (CYH:US) obtained funding commitments for its acquisition of Health Management Associates.
(via Credit Union Times)
The $496 million Clark County Credit Union in Las Vegas said it has returned to pre-recession profit levels, a strong indicator that the economy of Southern Nevada, hit hard by the Great Recession, is finally ...
(via Business Insider)